Mozido’s mobile payments platform unlocks financial freedom for roughly 2 billion people around the globe who carry mobile phones but no bank accounts. Being outside the financial mainstream means paying more fees and premiums for everyday transactions. Mozido provides alternative services at lower fees through mobile phones.
Our secure, cloud-based technology is PCI security compliant and able to operate on any mobile platform, making it the ideal solution for users around the globe. In addition to holding a patent for our secure mobile wallet, we also have over 40 patents currently pending for our mobile service innovations. Founded by Michael Liberty, Mozido has grown into a global mobile payments company with operations in the US, Mexico, Central America, the Caribbean, the Middle East, Southeast Asia and Africa, with ongoing expansion into new markets.
Mozido’s cloud-based platform is highly interoperable:
- Accessible from virtually all wireless operators and mobile devices, including: basic feature phones, iOS, Android, Blackberry, and tablets.
- Integrates easily with our clients’ legacy POS systems – NFC or non-NFC enabled
- Accepts most legal tender and currencies in the world
- Supports multiple channels, including mobile, Internet, IVR, TV
Mozido’s highly scalable technology architecture is designed to expedite the simultaneous creation of mobile ecosystems spanning multiple geographies, channels, and functions
Mozido serves three significant target markets:
- Six billion mobile phone subscriptions worldwide
- Two billion self-banked (unbanked) consumers with mobile phone access
- Merchants and retailers, from large multinationals to independent retailers who only accept cash
Mozido delivers turnkey solutions tailored to our clients’ needs:
- Mobile financial services
- Mobile marketing
- Mobile payments
mVault™ mobile payment to replace inefficient cash-handling logistics of Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) companies